Call us now to effectively eliminate pests and regain control of your space!
They can be found throughout the house including living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and garages. They are defined as a paper product pest because they will often attack old books, magazines, maps, etc. They have been found attacking fabrics such as cotton and linen. They can enter structures directly from the outside. During the daytime they usually prefer to hide in small cracks and crevices. When searching for food they can roam quite some distance.
To prepare for service the following prep is recommended:
- Move items away from the wall about 6 inches except for large furniture.
- Move items in closets away from the wall such as shoes, shoe boxes, etc.
- Cover fish tanks and turn off the air pump and raise the air pipe approximately 2′ above the floor.
- Plan to have pets and people out of the house about 2 to 4 hours to allow the sprays to have a chance to dry.
When you return please open windows and turn on fans to air out the house.
- Move items out of kitchen cabinets and or closets if silverfish have been seen there.
Our technician will offer to help you with this preparation if needed.